A Great Way to Shed Light on Your Outdoors
With a wide variety of styles, sizes, and mounting options as well as gas, liquid propane, and electric models, gas lanterns (hyperlink to home page) are not only an imaginative and artistic way to light the outside of your home, they are an incredibly versatile outdoor lighting option as well.
Gas and liquid propane lanterns have an adjustable flame for lighting adjustments, and similar adjustments can be made with dimmers or different bulb choices in electric lanterns. With all of these options for personalization, your gas lantern choices are nearly endless!
All of these choices may have you feeling overwhelmed when decided how to implement a gas lantern lighting scheme into your outdoor area. Consider the following tradition and/or more frequently seen methods of using copper outdoor lanterns as a guide to the many possibilities.
- Lighting Your Yard: Using post mounts, you can place lanterns through your yard or along paths, shedding light over the whole hard or simply where you want it.
- Lighting the Patio or Deck: Gas lanterns can be used in place of traditional electric lighting fixtures for complete deck lighting, or as a compliment to them for accent lighting in specific areas. Either way, your patio or deck is certain to have an elegance and charm unlike any other.
- Setting the Mood: Nothing creates the perfect ambiance for an outdoor party or even a simple, intimate dinner for two on the deck like the lighting from a gas lantern. The flattering light emanating from a lantern can even be adjusted for just the right effect.
- Anything and Everything Else! One of the most popular places for these gorgeous fixtures is at the doorway into one’s home or place of business. However, with both gas and electric options available, there is no limit to the uses for hand-crafted copper lanterns from Flambeaux Lighting at home or at work.
Other Practical Applications for Gas Lanterns
Our outdoor light fixtures are hand-made from authentic copper materials and offer the highest degree of durability you can find in a copper gas lantern. These high quality materials ensure your outdoor lantern will last for years to come without the rusting and cracking often seen in lesser quality lanterns.
Another major benefit of copper gas lanterns is their flexibility in outdoor wall lighting. Because of their many shapes, sizes and lighting options they can be used in a number of outdoor lighting applications including:
- Entryway to a home or building
- Patio or courtyards
- Pools or other outdoor structures
- Walkways or driveways
Perhaps the most enjoyable aspect of gas outdoor lanterns is their gentle, flickering flames. These lights give off a natural light which simply cannot be duplicated by electric bulbs and make perfect accent lighting for many different settings.
Don’t forget the many choices when it comes to style…
If you still aren’t sure that a copper lantern will work for your lighting needs, take some time to look through our many styles of lanterns available. From classic to modern, American to European styles and everything in between, Flambeaux Lighting has the perfect lantern to flatter your home or office and provide the light you want.